Thank you for visiting
Power Your Proposal Program is closed
Stay in touch
Receive updates about Power Your Proposal enrollment and our Fork, Pen, & Spoon weekly cookbook writing eZine
We value your privacy and would never spam you
A cookbook writing course for aspiring cookbook authors
- Don't waste time working alone or feeling confused and overwhelmed.
- Focus on what's important and on what agents and publishers want to see
- Shift your mindset to excitement and motivation with this one-of-a-kind program.
After completing the Power Your Proposal program you will be able to:
- Name your passion or expertise in the kitchen
- Define your cookbook concept
- Describe your ideal audience and their challenges in the kitchen
- Develop a platform to connect with this audience
- Discover your best route to publication
- Write and submit a cookbook proposal
Power Your Proposal Program Benefits
- Saves time by doing the correct first steps and avoiding mistakes.
- Saves money by not wasting your valuable time on writing your entire book .
- Saves effort by focusing on what's important and jump-starting your project.
- Helps you package your idea to send to an agent or publisher.
Registered dietitian, cookbook author, and culinary nutrition consultant, Maggie Green is the owner of The Green Apron Company. The Green Apron Company develops recipes, creates customized culinary nutrition content, and provides editorial oversight for her clients and their print and web publications. Maggie is the author of The Kentucky Fresh Cookbook (University Press of Kentucky 2011) and Tasting Kentucky: Favorite Recipes from the Bluegrass State (Farcountry Press 2016). In addition to writing cookbooks Maggie edited several well-known trade cookbooks including the 75th Anniversary edition of the Joy of Cooking and BakeWise by Shirley Corriher.
All Rights Reserved
© Cookbook Camp 2018